cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cprabhak
Level 4

ISDEV : error -5008: Intel64, AMD64 or Arm64 must be specified in the template of the Summaryy Stream

Hi Team,

I am trying to migrate 32bit .ism file to x64 bit .ism file. Of several changes I made, I exclusively changed the template summary under General Information from Intel;1033 to x64;1033. Inspite of this I am getting following error:

ISDEV : error -5008: Intel64, AMD64 or Arm64 must be specified in the template of the Summary Stream

Is it safe to ignore this error? If no, what is the solution?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(7) Replies
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @cprabhak,

Did you change the component 64 bit Yes in al your component as well,

Could you please share your project ism file, so that we can check in our test machine

0 Kudos

I did change the component 64 bit Yes in all components.

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator

@cprabhak , if still face the same error, please check the template summary under product configuration and check the value in that field, because this field value will overwrite the general information template summary value, 

if its  set to x86 or intel, please delete it or change the value to x64 and then try the build again. Refer screenshot.

0 Kudos

@varul I checked the value of template summary under product configuration. It was not x86 but some string "Form Designer English Merge Module". When I changed it to x64,  I did not get the "error -5008" . 

What could be the possible value for template summary field. I thought it could be either "intel/x86/x64" . 
Can we assign some string in template summary filed just like "Form Designer English Merge Module" ?

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator

@cprabhak, we wont be overwrite merge module template summary, you need use a 64 bit merge module, by editing the merge module's specific ism file.

what do you mean by below commands, 

Can we assign some string in template summary filed just like "Form Designer English Merge Module" ?

0 Kudos

I have attached screenshot of the template summary section.

Image1 is the original state where I could reproduce the error. Image 2 is the change I made.  Let me know if its correct.

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator

@cprabhak, Thanks for sharing the screenshot, not sure how your ism file is configured, if changing x64 is already fixed the error you can use x64 and try installation and make sure your application works without any issues.

0 Kudos