cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdixon1
Level 2

IIS Website Installer

I'm trying to configure my installer to put the virtual directory under the Default Web Site. I see this in the install logs when I try. The problem is IIS doesn't already contain a website named CloudPanel. I set the site and port to 0 because I saw someone suggest that on a forum.

The server was 2008 R2 with IIS7 that I was trying to install. Site Number 1 is the default website

InstallShield 13:19:13: InstallShield project contains a website with name 'CloudPanel', site number '0', and port '0'. Checking if it exists...
InstallShield 13:19:13: Changing CommitPath from 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST' to the following: MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST
InstallShield 13:19:13: GetAdminSection for section 'system.applicationHost/sites' and path 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST' and commitpath 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST'.
InstallShield 13:19:13: Website exists. Additional info: Site number '1', Port '0', sBasePath '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root', DisplayName 'CloudPanel'
InstallShield 13:19:13: Website CloudPanel already exists with port 0 slot 1
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello,

Can you try installing the setup on a fresh machine with IIS7 with default settings and check if it shows the same behavior?

If so, Kindly provide us the project .isl file to investigate further?

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos