cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel
Level 3

I canot renew my installshield licence

Hi,

I did not used installshield since a long time ago 3/4 years and would like to reuse it.

But I canot valide then licence I have this error message

Best Regards

Emmanuel

0 Kudos
(7) Replies
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

HI @Emmanuel
I have moved your post from the Flexera One forum to the InstallShield forum. The InstallShield community should be able to assist you with you license issue.

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am lost, you told me you move the request but I have news and still lock severalk weeks after

Regards

Emmanuel

0 Kudos

It appears that SunilDamoder, reached out asking for more information, about this issue. You can reply in the Community with the version of InstallShield that you are using. 

If you are still running into issues activating InstallShield you can also reach out to the Revenera Technical support. You can contact them using the information below: 

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

I ve just sent again an email to support@flexera.com because with your link I cannot enter a new case (not enough privilge).

It SunilDamoder sent me a request he can send me again then If I see it I will answer him

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your email.

Our expertise engineer Vinay is working on your case and he will be assisting you further through the case email.

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

What is the version of InstallShield that you have been using?

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos
Emmanuel
Level 3

[cid:image001.png@01D8FE7C.F89BA7A0]

EMMANUEL DUFOUR
Ingénieur Technico-Commercial, France, Résidentiel EMEA

[cid:image002.png@01D8FE7C.F89BA7A0]
3bis, rue des Archives 94006 Créteil Cedex, France
O: +331.43.39.46.49 | M: +336.75.78.27.29
emmanuel.dufour@mii.com | www.mitek.fr<>

Attention, changement d’adresse mail : emmanuel.dufour@mii.com

De : Flexera Community
Envoyé : lundi 21 novembre 2022 23:11
À : Emmanuel Dufour
Objet : Re: I canot renew my installshield licence (Community Subscription Update)

Re: I canot renew my installshield licence (Community Subscription Update) Hi Emmanuel, SunilDamoder posted a new reply in InstallShield Forum [community. flexera. com] on Nov 21, 2022 04: 10 PM: Re: I canot renew my installshield licence [community. flexera. com]

Hi Emmanuel,

SunilDamoder posted a new reply in InstallShield Forum [community.flexera.com]<> on Nov 21, 2022 04:10 PM:

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

What is the version of InstallShield that you have been using?

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

Reply | Accept as Solution [community.flexera.com]<> | Give Kudos [community.flexera.com]<>

Community sent this message to edufour@mitek.fr.
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a topic.
If you do not want to receive notification for this message, unsubscribe the topic [community.flexera.com]<> or mute the message [community.flexera.com]<>.
To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings [community.flexera.com]<> or unsubscribe [community.flexera.com]<>.
MiTek Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global operating company that serves its residential and commercial customers in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Additional information about our corporate organization is available at www.mii.com/corporate-structure/. MiTek Holdings, Inc.. All Rights Reserved ---- This communication (including any attachments) contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying, or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. If the disclaimer can't be applied, take no action.
0 Kudos