cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanchuri
Level 2

How can I get a serial number from my order number?

Hi,

I'm trying to activate my Installshield 2014 online. I do not find a serial number against the license in my account but I do have a order number which is in XXXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXXXXXX format. (451XXXX-DXX-XXXXXXX56N)

I tried registering it on http://flexerasoftware.force.com/register site, but it says r002 : The Product Serial Number is invalid or has already been registered.

How can I get the serial number? Or how can I activate my Installshield that I have installed on my machine recently for the first time?

Let me know if you need any further information?

you can contact me at vanchuri@avaya.com.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar Anchuri

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi @vanchuri

InstallShield 2014 uses an activation code to activate. If you purchased your license directly from Flexera Software then the activation code is available in the Product and License Center. 

You can access the Product and License Center from the community. Select the 'Other Resources' drop down in the upper right-hand corner and then select 'Product and License Center'

The activation code can be found in the license tab or license hyperlink next to the download for InstallShield 2014, under the Release Archive tab. The activation code will be 16 characters long and in the format of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos