cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Superfreak3
Level 11

File Registration Problem - Puzzling One...

Hi all,

I have a file that when the install build is gathering registration information I get the following messages in the log...

[CODE]ISDEV : warning -6204: The imported registry information for component Inventor2010TaskPaneController.dll conflicts with existing registry information in your project. Key: [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A34826EA-BB05-4889-96CE-B940BD96A6D2}] Value: Data: Inventor2010TaskPaneController.AddInServer

RegAsm : error RA0000 : Could not load file or assembly 'Autodesk.Inventor.Interop, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d84147f8b4276564' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040

RegAsm : error RA0000 : Could not load file or assembly 'Autodesk.Inventor.Interop, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d84147f8b4276564' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)[/CODE]

Not worried about the 6204 warning as I know what that is. That's the result of adding registry information that conflicts from what is being grabbed at build time, but that was to rectify a reg key display problem, so that one is OK.

Here's additional background. Everything was going fine until yesterday. For the dll in question, one of the reference versions was inadvertently bumped to v15 (the autodesk interop). Supposedly, everything was fixed on that end and it now looks for v14. This can be verified by running RegAsm manually. The errors displayed in the log clip above do not occur. However, when building with InstallShield, the messages persist.

What happened? Is there something on the build machine that got 'corrupted' and needs to be cleared out in some way?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Superfreak3
Level 11

Sorry about this folks, but it was a problem on our side. Developer put wrong files in place for build.

Again, sorry for the waste of time, but I sure am glad this wasn't some type of IS glitch!!!

๐Ÿ˜„
0 Kudos