cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco1234567891
Level 2

Error 20661 when activate ISLE 2015 under VS2013 Professional

Already registered in below link (Visual Studio redirect me to there), and received the confirmation email with the Serial Number (format XXXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXXXXXX) and download link of ISLE2015
http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

After the ISLE installation, and create the first IS project. The Product Activation WIzard start. I enter the Serial Number provided in the email (tried manual key-in as well as copy & paste, and I'm sure not leading and trailing spaces). I get the Error 20661 - The serial number you purchased requires product registration prior to serial number activation.

Ever tried register with another new Serial Number, reboot my PC, change to another PC, ....etc. But still getting the same problem.

Much appreciate if anyone can give me some hints to resolve it,
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
marco1234567891
Level 2

Already registered in below link (Visual Studio redirect me to there), and received the confirmation email with the Serial Number (format XXXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXXXXXX) and download link of ISLE2015
http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

After the ISLE installation, and create the first IS project. The Product Activation WIzard start. I enter the Serial Number provided in the email (tried manual key-in as well as copy & paste, and I'm sure not leading and trailing spaces). I get the Error 20661 - The serial number you purchased requires product registration prior to serial number activation.

Ever tried register with another new Serial Number, reboot my PC, change to another PC, ....etc. But still getting the same problem.

Much appreciate if anyone can give me some hints to resolve it.
0 Kudos
JohnTech
Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

We did have a server outage that resulted in the behavior that you are seeing, the issue has been resolved and you should be able to activate your product at this time.
0 Kudos