cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushsahu
Level 3

Download and installation of InstallShield

Hi Team, Please let me know how should I download and install the InstallShield. I had requested for the licence, I got approval 2 days ago. However, I don't know where to download InstallShield from and how to install it. Please let me know. Thank you. Regards, Sushil Sahu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Varaprasad
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

To download any of the installations:

1. Sign in to the Product and License Center (https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/) with your credentials
2. In the left navigation, under Entitlements, click Product List.
The Product List page shows all of the product lines to which your account is entitled. If you do not have access to
multiple products, clicking the Product List link opens the Product Information page directly.
3. If the Product List page shows multiple products, click the InstallShield link. The Product Information page opens.
4. In the Product and File Downloads column, click the InstallShield link for the version that you want to download. The
Product Download page opens.
5. Click the appropriate download button.
Once you have downloaded an installation, run the downloaded installation on the machine on which you want to use the
product.

0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.
However, when I try to sign up to Product and License Center, it asks me for Account ID, and I don't have Account ID.

I am not sure where to get it from or whom to ask for it.

Please help.

Regards,
Sushil Sahu
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I am not sure what kind of approval you got. You should be getting above details when you purchase InstallShield product license. Please contact support@flexerasoftware.com with more details like InstallShield license information etc. They should be able to help you.

0 Kudos

Sure, will connect to flexera support.

Thank you for your replies.
0 Kudos