cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julien17
Wanderer

Custom setup.exe icon

Hi there,

Can someone please tell me where to specify the icon for the setup launcher.
I can't find it in the setup.exe tab:



Thanks a lot,


Julien
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Flexera Jenifer
Flexera

Re: Custom setup.exe icon

Julien17 wrote:
Hi there,

Can someone please tell me where to specify the icon for the setup launcher.
I can't find it in the setup.exe tab:



Thanks a lot,


Julien


Hi,

I dont think so this support is there for express projects


Thanks,
Jenifer
0 Kudos
Julien17
Wanderer

Re: Custom setup.exe icon

Julien17 wrote:
Hi there,

Can someone please tell me where to specify the icon for the setup launcher.
I can't find it in the setup.exe tab:



Thanks a lot,


Julien


Thanks for your answer.

You mean the icon cannot be changed in InstallShield 2018 Express ?
0 Kudos
Flexera Jenifer
Flexera

Re: Custom setup.exe icon

Julien17 wrote:
Thanks for your answer.

You mean the icon cannot be changed in InstallShield 2018 Express ?


Yes,you are correct.i couldn't see that option from helpnet link of express project support.
0 Kudos
Julien17
Wanderer

Re: Custom setup.exe icon

Jenifer wrote:
Yes,you are correct.i couldn't see that option from helpnet link of express project support.


OK too bad :(

Thanks for your answer Jenifer.
0 Kudos