cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandymsiqa
Level 2

Change theme using InstallShield Automation Interface

Is it possible to change theme using the InstallShield Automation Interface? The ISM project is using Theme A and I want to change it to Theme B. Couldn't find anything in the ISWiProject Object for it.

Thanks,

Mandy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Mandy ( @mandymsiqa ),

Thank you for your post.

I don't believe that setting a theme via the automation interface is currently possible based on my preliminary research. But to investigate and confirm, we'll need a support ticket (case) to track this issue. A case will allow us to submit an Enhancement request, if necessary, for tracking purposes. Could you please open a case with our Support Team, about this issue, by email at support@revenera.com or by phone at (877) 279-2853?

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. Does the Automation interface have something equivalent to wirunsql.vbs commands to update the ISM?

0 Kudos

You're welcome; I'm happy to help. Thanks for your reply.

No, the automation interface does not involve running SQL queries to update an InstallShield project. The automation interface is COM-based interface that allows you to write an automation script that calls methods and sets properties off of object references. It's a programmatic way to update your InstallShield project without needing to use the InstallShield IDE directly.

Please give the automation interface a try and we can go from there.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos