cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Epzter
Level 2

Can't find my Repackager

I just upgraded from Installshield 2009 Pro to Installshield 2010 Premier but now I can't find where to start the Repackager.

From where do I start Repackager?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(16) Replies
DebbieL
Level 17

Repackager is available as a separate download. To obtain it, open InstallShield and then check for updates. (On the Tools menu, click Check for Updates. InstallShield launches FLEXnet Connect, which checks for updates and downloads.)

I hope that helps.
0 Kudos
Epzter
Level 2

Thanks, that helped...
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

Hi,

I have Installed InstallSheild 2012 Premier Edition trail version, but i can't find my repackager option in it.. Can anyone help me please?
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Repackager is not available for evaluation. It is only available after you have purchased InstallShield.
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

I have the license as well, however before registering i just wanted to test all the options. So will the re-packager option be available with the licensed edition?
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

If you have a license for InstallShield 2012 Premier Edition, you can log in to the Flexera Software Product and License Center to download the Repackager installation at any time. For instructions on using this site, visit http://www.flexerasoftware.com/downloads/instructions/productlicensing/en/installshield.htm.
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

I have licensed the InstallSheild Premier Edition and also followed the steps mentioned by you, however I am still unable to find the "Repackager" option. Can anyone help me on this?
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Did you get to the product download page that lists all of the InstallShield 2012 Premier downloads? Here's a screen shot of the top of the page. Repackager is the second one from the bottom, as shown in the second screen shot.
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

I don't find the first screen shot only. Could you please help me with the link to download it.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

What do you see when you log in? I'm not sure what to suggest because I don't know where to begin with guiding you.
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

Once download and installation is done ,where would i find the repackager option.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

I'm not sure I understand. Were you able to successfully download and then install Repackager? And now you are attempting to launch it?

Or are you still trying to download it?
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

When i go to Tools-Check for Updates, I get the below screen.

Where i was able to download and install InstallSheild SP 1. After that what shall i do?
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

I didn't get any option to download Repackager , i just got an option to download InstallShield SP1. If you can help me with the link to download the Repackager , then i can try downloading it.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

The Repackager is not available there. It is available from a Web site. Please see this post:
http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showpost.php?p=477133&postcount=7
0 Kudos
chripere
Level 3

Thanks for the Repackager link... I am able to download and Install the Repackager tool now. Thank You so Much...
0 Kudos