cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baghira
Level 2

lmadmin download

Hi, i am not sure if this is the right location to ask:

We are just endusers that have several float licenses for the software products we use. We had a working installation with lmadmin with the webfrontend and loved it. Then we needed to update cause new licenses  were not compatible any longer.

But we couldn't find any compatible download from the vendors website. Only a version without the webfrontend. So my question ist:

Where can I download lmadmin?

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

As of this writing, the only way to get an lmadmin installer is from the publisher of the product that uses FlexNet Publisher. If they aren't making a newer lmadmin available, you should request that they do.

Lmadmin is always backwards compatible with older licenses. In most cases it is also forwards compatible with new licenses, unless the publisher takes advantage of a new keyword or function.

Revenera does not make lmadmin or an lmadmin installer publicly available at the time this was posted.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM
0 Kudos
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Update. As of Nov 2022. The latest version of the generic lmadmin (no publisher customizations) is now available for download from the Revenera Community.

Search the knowledge base for more info.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM
0 Kudos