cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frenchy
Level 5

how set set a file attribute to hidden

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to set a folder or file that is dynamically linked to have the hidden attribute? Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Frenchy
Level 5

I found my own answer. You can not do this with dynamically linked files. Once I changed the files to statically linked then I could right-click on them and add the hidden attribute.

BTW these forums are either dead or just plain horrible. Does Acressro even monitor their own forums?
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Frenchy wrote:
I found my own answer. You can not do this with dynamically linked files. Once I changed the files to statically linked then I could right-click on them and add the hidden attribute.

BTW these forums are either dead or just plain horrible. Does Acressro even monitor their own forums?

Well, just because you asked 4 questions in a row, you think you're entitled to that harsh judgment?!? The first assumptions is quite wrong, as I've already answered two of your questions. The second one is also wrong: Acresso does monitor their own forums (check the Feedback section), but it is true that besides a technical writer and very occasionally a QA Engineer I've seen little input from their side. But I guess this is better than nothing, isn't it?
0 Kudos
Frenchy
Level 5

Hi Vlad, First this is not a snap judgment. As you can see from my profile I have been registered in this forum since 2002. Second although you responded to two of my questions you did not answer them. I appreciate you taking the time to respond, but my point was to try and goad a response from someone who can help. It always seems to me in my 7 years of using IS and now IA products that I always find my answers elsewhere. Thanks again for taking the time.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Well the only "official" answer you might get (and after all, you have to get, they're paid for that :D) is from the Acresso Software support. Haven't you noticed the disclaimer: http://community.acresso.com/announcement.php?f=213 ?
0 Kudos