cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilkernel
Level 2

Java VM pack OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) is not i18n vm pack

Hi,
We recently changed our VM pack to OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) available at http://www.flexerasoftware.com/producer/products/software-installation/installanywhere/tab/files-utilities/subtab/vm-packs
Now we are not able to see the language selection drop down in splash screen when we run the installer on localized machine.

Previously we used SunJRE170u10_Win32 and there was no issue. we used to get language selection drop down in splash screen.

The download page has link that says Microsoft Windows I18N, but its not giving language selection drop down.
When we debug, it throws an error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
LISH"

Any one know what the issue is?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
DronidZe
Level 4

We have the same issue on InstallAnywhere 2013. Moving to InstallAnywhere 2014 helps.
0 Kudos
Pradeepg21
Level 2

Hi,

I am getting the same error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
LISH" as mentioned in the description.
I updated VM from 1.7.0_72 to 1.8.0_25 and started getting this issue while launching the installer.
0 Kudos
spnsaurabhgupta
Level 2

I am also facing same issue, if you found solution, please let me know.

anilkernel wrote:
Hi,
We recently changed our VM pack to OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) available at http://www.flexerasoftware.com/producer/products/software-installation/installanywhere/tab/files-utilities/subtab/vm-packs
Now we are not able to see the language selection drop down in splash screen when we run the installer on localized machine.

Previously we used SunJRE170u10_Win32 and there was no issue. we used to get language selection drop down in splash screen.

The download page has link that says Microsoft Windows I18N, but its not giving language selection drop down.
When we debug, it throws an error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
LISH"

Any one know what the issue is?
0 Kudos
spnsaurabhgupta
Level 2

Hi,
I am also facing same issue , have anybody found solution for it.

Thanks
0 Kudos
bestellen
Level 4

I use SunJRE170u10_Win32 and there was no issue. I use to get language selection drop down in splash screen.
0 Kudos