cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjandris
Level 5

Invalid node locked license file after updgrade to SP1

I upgraded to InstallAnywhere 2015 SP1, now it tells me that the license file is no good.
There appears to be no way to re register the product.
Our maintenance is paid. Now I can't even downgrade to what I had before!
I removed and installed the whole thing fresh, There is no MyLicenses directory.
What the hell is it looking for? This is a node locked license.:mad:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
gjandris
Level 5

The OS is CentOS 6.7 64bit.
I have used the fix of replacing resource/fnp/libraries/lmhostid with the one from a fix you have, this fails to work.
I installed into a NEW directory and it is still saying the non-existant file in the old install dir is wrong.
example:
This copy of InstallAnywhere could not be registered using the node locked licensing file specified.Please check if the license file specified at (/opt/utils/InstallAnywhere_2015/MyLicenses/license.lic) is a valid license file for this node.If this was a subscription license, please verify if your license has expired.

So, where is the hidden dot file it's looking at to get this information?
I kind of need this to work.

Greg Jandris
0 Kudos
gjandris
Level 5

I figured out how to make it work.
I had to replace the lmhostid AND the liblmgr11.so file for CentOS 6.7
( I used the lmhostid from the Q214129_fpublic_RHEL6.1x64Library.zip file and the liblmgr11.so from the
Q214129_fpublic_RHEL5.7x64Library.zip file. It then loaded the license file and is working with the service pack. )
0 Kudos

how to resolve this on windows ?

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for your post.

It would be best to open a new support ticket for this issue. If you have not already done so, could you please open a new support ticket for this issue?

Thanks,

Ian

0 Kudos