saviofernandes
Pilgrim

InstallAnywhere Readme files

I am using InstallAnywhere 2012. In the post-install section the installer is showing a readme . There are internal and external links in the readme file. The internal ones are not working(it is not navigating to the respective section of readme).
Tutuapp 9appsshowbox

I tried to open the readme.html in a browser and there it works fine.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
rohanwan
Pilgrim

Assume that InstallAnywhere is not the problem. Assume that it works exactly the way it’s supposed to and instead look at your own code for the problem.

For instance. I used some code out of a book when it ran everything worked perfect. Then I changed what it was to look at and suddenly the end result was totally wrong.9appsWhat I didn’t realize was that it was using a message box that had a limit to how much text you can put into it. As a result the message box showed just the header and nothing else. When I change it to use a text box which has a much larger text limit then the result was what I expected.
0 Kudos
rohanwan
Pilgrim

I am kind of new to Installanywhere. I am working on Linux based installer and to ssh into other machine I need to pass the password as a parameter. For that, I would like to package and use9apps
0 Kudos