Level 7

How to Disable the Previous Button?

Any idea how to do this?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(8) Replies
MEinstaller
Level 7

If you are using IA 2008 VP 1 then you are out of luck I believe. I reported a problem to Acresso about this a few months ago and they flagged it as an enhancement for the next version.
0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

ohh 😞
If user comes back during installation .. then i might create problem for me !
Any work around ?

few days back .. i had seen some post talking abt this (disabling the prev button) .. but i m not able to find ...
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I couldn't find any other post besides yours mentioning this issue. Maybe this can be of use to you: http://community.zerog.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=48fee4765bb4ffff;act=ST;f=13;t=7583;hl=disable+and+previous+and+button
0 Kudos
gorangio
Level 3

You could always use the CustomCodePanel, although you need to write Java code to support the operations. Not a simple solution, but a possible one.
0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

i am ready to write custom code panel..
can GUIAccess class be of any use?
There is no way to change the next previous functionality ? :confused:
0 Kudos
MEinstaller
Level 7

GUIAccess is what you should be using to disable the buttons but I don't think it will work for you. As I said previously this was a bug in IA 2008 VP 1 so more than likely it will not work for you. If it does work then that is great, hopefully you can share how you got it to work.
0 Kudos
gorangio
Level 3

I use the following throughout our current installer which is built with IA 2008 Enterprise.

GUIAccessi.setPreviousButtonEnabled()

I'm not sure if the release I am using is "VP 1" (Value Pack 1) and the "About" gives only the following additional detail; "Build 3418".
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

According to the information in this thread: http://community.acresso.com/showthread.php?t=179457&highlight=VP1 you're using IA 2008.
0 Kudos