cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CinVVL
Level 5

Few post- install actions fail to execute in Maintenance mode

Hi,

I have some series of actions in post-install.
In fresh install all the actions get executed successfully.
But, when I run the same setup in Maintenance mode (running the set up in the existing setup) some times few actions fail to execute.
I do not have check running rule for those actions (I hope this means these actions should run in any mode).

Also, the point here is, even in Maintenance mode these actions are executed once, but when we are looping through the actions using jump label, the action jumps to the label mentioned, but it doesn't execute the actions after that label.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
CinVVL
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
CinVVL
Level 5

CinVVL wrote:
Hi,

I have some series of actions in post-install.
In fresh install all the actions get executed successfully.
But, when I run the same setup in Maintenance mode (running the set up in the existing setup) some times few actions fail to execute.
I do not have check running rule for those actions (I hope this means these actions should run in any mode).

Also, the point here is, even in Maintenance mode these actions are executed once, but when we are looping through the actions using jump label, the action jumps to the label mentioned, but it doesn't execute the actions after that label.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
CinVVL

This is fixed with IAW2011 SP3. I recently installed it and found the issue is fixed.
0 Kudos