cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment is not loading

We have just installed the CS ( Flex Deploy ) appliances. The assessment was created successfully, when we are trying to load it after login we are getting this message i.e.

Whoa! Something has gone wrong. Sorry about this! Please refresh the page.
Error Retrieving API Data. See Console for full error

Please see the attached screen shot, appreciate quick response.

Farooq

(1) Solution

Hi @fhqureshi , 

That is correct, this message will appear on the FlexDeploy main dashboard until connectivity data is collected.  Once you have completed the first discovery scan the Assets page will be populated.  Next successfully discovered devices will need to be licensed for connectivity data to be collected. 

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

@fhqureshi 

On which underlying platform are you installing FlexDeploy? (Only VMware is supported...)

Thanks,

It is VMWare, I think I know the issue now, since we have not entered the subnets, credentials and the assessment is not started, we are getting this message which is confusing. Will be spending sometime today to see if I can enter the subnets... and then I will sure.  Thanks.

Hi @fhqureshi , 

That is correct, this message will appear on the FlexDeploy main dashboard until connectivity data is collected.  Once you have completed the first discovery scan the Assets page will be populated.  Next successfully discovered devices will need to be licensed for connectivity data to be collected. 

Thanks it is working, after the first scan...