Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Software Rebrand FAQs

cvirata
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin
2 4 2,131

Are there changes to the Flexera company structure or legal structure?
No. Flexera will continue to operate in the way we have been operating for two years now. The legal entity that you have contracts with, Flexera Software LLC or Flexera Software Ltd. In the UK, will stay the same.

Will your bank details or invoicing change?
As our legal entity is remains the same, there is no change to our bank details or invoicing process.  You can continue to issue POs for Flexera Software. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Revenera account manager.

Will the office address change?
There is no change to our office addresses. Please see our Office Locations page for more details.

What will change with the rebrand?
As part of the launch, www.flexerasoftware.com and its assets will be redirected to a new website and you will see visual changes on the community and other sites. All resources you access today will be available to you like before, and there is no change to our products.

Will product names change?
There are no plans to change product names. You will see minor changes to the logo and brand over time, but nothing that should impact your user experience.

Will my FlexNet Operations product url (and related product endpoints) change?
There is no change to your product endpoints as part of this rebrand. Product functionality will continue as it does today. No product update is required to accommodate this rebrand.

What is the impact of the rebrand on InstallShield being part of the AdminStudio suite?
None. The InstallShield product and AdminStudio suite remain the same. Both products are still cover by EULAs with Flexera Software LLC.

Will I have to register for the community again or lose my community data?
Your community login and data associated with this login are not impacted, and no action is required on your part. Existing community accounts will persist after the rebrand and you will continue to have the same level of access to the community as you do today.

Will my Flexera contacts have new email addresses?
Yes, and we will share them with you after the launch. But don’t worry, our old email addresses will continue to work, and so will our phone numbers.

How do I reach Technical Support?
You can continue to reach the technical support team by opening a case through our online case portal or via the technical support phone line. Pleas see the Support Contact page for details.

What is the new name?
Starting May 28, 2020, our division will now be known as Revenera. For more information, please see our website www.revenera.com.

I have more questions, who can I talk to about the rebrand?
We ask that you reach out to your trusted Flexera contact and they can assist you with getting an answer to more specific questions.

(4) Comments
aserrano
Level 2

Are the URLs to access FNO and the FNO device services URLs going to change?

chirag_sharma2
Level 7

I am Excited to know the name and to see Logo with new visuals  🙂
All the best Guys!!

cvirata
Revenera Community Admin

@aserrano Thank you for your question. There are no plans to change the FNO or FNO device services urls as part of the rebrand. In general, product functionality will remain as it does today, and will not be impacted by this rebrand exercise. 

Let us know if you have any other concerns and we will happily discuss further.

cvirata
Revenera Community Admin

Thank you @chirag_sharma2 for the enthusiasm! We, too are very excited about our new brand, and are looking forward to sharing it with all of you.