cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello from Northern Michigan, United States!  I dearly hope you are in a safe and satisfactory place during these times. I've heard from several of you who are doing well - both personally and professionally. This is the best news we can get. If we haven't talked, we are here for you! Please let us know if you need help. Even if we don't have an immediate solution, we like to work on finding answers. - Katie Bussey

March 2020 certainly isn’t what I thought it would be in many ways. BUT, my belief that our community would continue to help one another during the month held true. In fact, we exceeded expectations and had our second most active month ever.  I believe this is due to:

• new users asking questions
  • users who asked questions in the past jumping in to answer questions
  • users kudo'ing posts they found helpful (even if they didn't ask the question)
  • you all being awesome! 

Top Contributors

A huge thank you also goes to our Top Contributors for the month. You continue to ask thoughtful questions, offer advice, and coach others. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

Customer/Partner Top Contributors

Flexerans

A little humor

My favorite new username was added, too – NameTooShort. Always good to see humor in our community (and apologies for the code requirements. We are so glad you are here!!)

via GIPHY