cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

You asked, we listened! We are rolling out improved Case Portal views to make finding, sorting and replying to cases easier. Starting 20 March, you will:

1. Content Requests: FNMS and Data Platform customers - no more sifting through one large list to find your content request! You will see your cases that have been categorized as content requests in a separate tab.
  2. Bugs: You will have greater insight into when bugs are being addressed. This view includes a Status column communicating fix expectations from Flexera Engineering.  When Flexera Engineering changes the status on Bugs, the status of open tickets will change as well. Read more about our bug process.
  3. Enhancement Requests: These are visible in the All Cases view. This shift in view will help customers troubleshoot all Open Technical cases in the Open Cases view.

We think you’ll love these view additions. If you have questions on how to use the new views or suggestions for improvement, let us know. It’s due to your feedback that we can continually improve our processes and products.

(9) Comments
winvarma
By
Level 10

Good to hear the initiative

Povilas
By
Level 4

Content Requests tab is completely empty, even though I definitely have at least 5 content related cases still open. They are not visible under All Cases as well. Is it a temporary bug while the upgrade is in progress?

winvarma
By
Level 10

Hi,

Case details were not getting populated and its just loading and no option to click on anyother options in the portal once case portal option is chose. Is it a browser issue or anyone else facing similar issues?

Please suggest.

winvarma_1-1584710978301.png

Regards,

winvarma

EHacking
By
Level 8

What happened to all of my cases? Today I go into the Case Portal and it now shows all of the company cases by default, and when I uncheck that I only have one case open. I have around 20 cases open right now.

EHacking
By
Level 8

So the new Case Portal is having major issues! The four links at the top for Open Cases, Content Requests, Bug and All Cases don't work. For instance, I went to Content Requests, where I should have about 15 cases. I search all options, but there is nothing there. When I go to All Cases I don't see my cases. When I change to All company cases, and Open, I see many Closed cases. Someone didn't test this very well.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi all - thank you for the reports. I'm in touch with our BUsiness Systems and Support teams. Will provide an update at 9:30 am CDT

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

9:30 am CDT update: We have cross-functional team members gathering the issues and identifying root causes.  Will post another update by 10:30 am CDT 

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

10:30 am CDT update: Source of issues have been found and team working on pushing a fix. Will have an update for this group on progress by 12:00 pm CDT. 

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

1:45 pm update: We've added a more detailed description and fix steps via the Case Portal Update blog - https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Perspectives-Blog/Case-Portal-Update-March-2020/ba-p/139262/jump-to/first-unread-message. afternoon, 21 March 2020, at 12 p.m. EST.  We will provide updates via our Community Flexera Perspectives blog to keep you informed.