Flexera One Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

Using a Service Account with the Flexera One API

Introduction: Use the following steps to create a service account for an application that will connect to Flexera One’s APIs. Service accounts are complimentary to refresh tokens. They can be given lesser privileges and can be decoupled from any spec...

tjohnson1 by Technical Writer
  • 1 comments
  • 4 kudos

Setup an Identity Provider for Flexera One

Flexera One can act as a SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) 2.0 service provider to enable SSO (Single Sign-On) for your organization.   To enable SSO, log in to an external SAML identity provider of your choice, such as:  ADFS (Active Direct...

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
jturley by Flexera Alumni
  • 2 comments
  • 0 kudos

How do I Request Access to Flexera One?

To gain access to Flexera One, you will need to reach out to your organization's Flexera One administrator(s). Your administrator(s) will be able to send you an invite and grant you appropriate rights as described on the following page: Adding New U...

• 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

Reset your password

1. Access the Flexera One login page at app.flexera.com  orapp.flexera.eu for EU users 2. Select the Forgot Password link. 3. Enter your email address, then select the Email Link button. 4. You will receive an email with a link to reset your passw...

forgot password.png email link.png create pass.png note blue light.png
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

How do I Delete a User in FlexeraOne?

To delete a User within FlexeraOne, please follow the steps below.   NOTE: To perform the following steps, you will need to be a System Administrator.   Navigate to FlexeraOne and login into your FlexeraOne account  Select  Administration  Select I...

2021-09-27_7-06-08.png Administration.png 2021-09-27_9-53-37.png

Configure IT Assets beacon

When you are using IT Asset Management, at this stage you may need to approach beacon (re-)configuration a bit differently.  If you have an account to log in to FNMS Cloud using agw/login (for example, from https://agw.flexnetoperations.com/agw/logi...