cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom JWT app deprecation

Flexera uses JWT to pull data from our Zoom tenant. Per Zoom, they will be deprecating JWT in 2023.

Does Flexera have plans/instructions for setting up an OAUTH integration?

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Marketplace/Zoom-JWT-app-deprecation/td-p/40096

(2) Solutions

Hi,

We have updated our Zoom integration (and also added  a new managed application that manages multi account scenarios). Both of these include OAUTH authentication. However, in order to release these Zoom required us to submit our code and documentation etc. for review before they will allow us to release.

We entered this process in October of this year and are still waiting for a complete set of feedback. Despite attempts to accelerate this process, we have been unable to speed it up.

Once this is completed, we will release with the usual notifications etc. sent out to let you know.

In the meantime, if you need any more details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

View solution in original post

@carlos_quiros 

Yes, it was released earlier this month, please refer to Zoom and Zoom with Tiered Accounts integration instructions respectively.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi,

We have updated our Zoom integration (and also added  a new managed application that manages multi account scenarios). Both of these include OAUTH authentication. However, in order to release these Zoom required us to submit our code and documentation etc. for review before they will allow us to release.

We entered this process in October of this year and are still waiting for a complete set of feedback. Despite attempts to accelerate this process, we have been unable to speed it up.

Once this is completed, we will release with the usual notifications etc. sent out to let you know.

In the meantime, if you need any more details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Hello ... Do you know if this has been released already?
I have a customer that this will be deprecated on June 1st. We need to be able to integrate this using Server-to-Server OAuth integration. 

I appreciate if you can provide me with an ETA on when this will be released if have not been released yet. Thanks

@carlos_quiros 

Yes, it was released earlier this month, please refer to Zoom and Zoom with Tiered Accounts integration instructions respectively.

Thanks,