cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add additional filters on Cloud Dashboard

Hi Team,

I am new to flexera and am trying to explore the Cloud Dashboard to get the cost reports of Azure Resources.

On the Cloud Dashboard, I see a set of filters, on setting which I could get the exportable data set with the columns from the selected filters. And I see that the tabular view with filters is allowed to add filters which could be the subset of the main Filter of the Cloud Cost Analyzer Dashboard.

And I need help in understanding how to add additional filters. Could you please help me understand the same?

Flexera Filters.png

(1) Solution

Hi @PrasantiK,

I'll admit I'm not an expert in the cloud cost reporting however, from your screenshot, it appears that you are working with the default dashboard, in which case, you may not be able to configure it given it's a built-in dashboard as discussed here

Having said this, assuming your user account has the authority to create custom dashboards, this page has information on how you can customize it.

And, lastly, this page is an overview of the authority required to manipulate dashboards.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi @PrasantiK,

I'll admit I'm not an expert in the cloud cost reporting however, from your screenshot, it appears that you are working with the default dashboard, in which case, you may not be able to configure it given it's a built-in dashboard as discussed here

Having said this, assuming your user account has the authority to create custom dashboards, this page has information on how you can customize it.

And, lastly, this page is an overview of the authority required to manipulate dashboards.

Hope this helps!