cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding of "Could not retrieve Dashboard. This organization may not be assigned access to this workspace."

Big_Kev
By Level 7 Champion
Level 7 Champion

Hello Forum

I am new to IT visibility of FlexeraOne area, hence would like to get some help to understand what does this 'message' stands for ? is it something related to Flexera Order/Licensing process which haven't been correctly setup on my Org or something from the user end hasn't been configured ?

Question.PNG

Thanks in advance 

Cheers

Kev

 

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The "This organization may not be assigned access to this workspace" likely indicates that the setup of your Flexera One organization has not done in a way that gives access to this area. I'd suggest reaching out to Flexera Support with details of the Flexera One organization and specific URL you are trying to access.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The "This organization may not be assigned access to this workspace" likely indicates that the setup of your Flexera One organization has not done in a way that gives access to this area. I'd suggest reaching out to Flexera Support with details of the Flexera One organization and specific URL you are trying to access.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Big_Kev
By Level 7 Champion
Level 7 Champion

With prompt support team help, the problem was resolved by Flexera.

Cheers

Kev