cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning

I am new to Flexera One. What would be the best approach and resources for learning how to use and administrate Flexera One?

Thank you 

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are pointers to a couple of resources for learning about Flexera One:

And this forum here is a great place to ask specific questions that you may have!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
By
Not applicable

Jim,

I am Flexera's Major Account Manager covering State of Minnesota.  If you will ping me at my email account and share your phone number, I'll reach out and make sure you can access meaningful information to support your knowledge and use of the product.  I am at amolson@flexera.com and my cell is 530-401-8163.

Regards,

Amos Olson

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are pointers to a couple of resources for learning about Flexera One:

And this forum here is a great place to ask specific questions that you may have!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)