cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Landscapes in Flexera One

Can I edit an SAP Landscape in Data Collections?

We put in the incorrect Client ids for the admin module and satellite and am looking to edit, but it doesn't look like I can.

Thank you

(1) Solution

I am not sure when you refer Data collection.  Are you referring to FNM-SAP Admin module ?

If you want to change the client, please delete the SAP system on FNMS Web UI and update the SAP system on the beacon.  Run task on the beacon and SAP system with new client will show up on FNMS web UI.  Once it is updated on FNMS web UI, you will see "Synchronize SAP Landscape" on FNM-SAP Admin module.  Click on it and you will have SAP systems with the new client. 

Diggesh H Joshi

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

I am not sure when you refer Data collection.  Are you referring to FNM-SAP Admin module ?

If you want to change the client, please delete the SAP system on FNMS Web UI and update the SAP system on the beacon.  Run task on the beacon and SAP system with new client will show up on FNMS web UI.  Once it is updated on FNMS web UI, you will see "Synchronize SAP Landscape" on FNM-SAP Admin module.  Click on it and you will have SAP systems with the new client. 

Diggesh H Joshi

My pleasure. 😊

Diggesh H Joshi