cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Inventory Quality V5

Hello,

We are an FNMS cloud customer, and we would like to know how we can get custom scripted reports for Oracle inventory quality V5.  

Please see attached.  Is that possible for cloud customers?  

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The document attached there looks like it describes a custom report that is for FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises. Unfortunately no similar report exists for FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud/Flexera One ITAM.

If you find reporting like this useful, you may wish to submit an enhancement idea (click on the Product > Ideas menu option in community to get taken to the right place). My suggestion when writing up an idea for this is to focus on what your are trying to achieve and what additional data you're looking for that isn't available in reporting currently, rather than referring directly to a custom report.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The document attached there looks like it describes a custom report that is for FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises. Unfortunately no similar report exists for FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud/Flexera One ITAM.

If you find reporting like this useful, you may wish to submit an enhancement idea (click on the Product > Ideas menu option in community to get taken to the right place). My suggestion when writing up an idea for this is to focus on what your are trying to achieve and what additional data you're looking for that isn't available in reporting currently, rather than referring directly to a custom report.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you so much.  I figured that was the answer but I wanted to verify.  

let me know if you have raised this idea request, as a cloud FNMS user here, i too need this reporting

Thanks