cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBM Digitally Signed Package - Reporting

Does anyone know how to access the "IBM Audit Report Package"?  I've been told there is a report we can access by clicking on the "download the IBM Audit report" hyperlink - which isn't a hyperlink to access this report.

I'm attaching a screenshot of what I am looking for.  I can't see to find anything that resembles this "audit report" within Flexera One/ITAM.  

Thank you in advance.

(1) Solution

Hi  Shelby_day, You don't need administrator permissions to download the IBM audit report or the Oracle LMS/GLAS archive. You can enable download by enabling "Troubleshooting: advanced access and log downloads" for the view-only operator role as shown in the attached screenshot. 

Troubleshooting advanced access and log downloads.PNG

Aamer

View solution in original post

(7) Replies

Hi @shelby_day,

Do you not see the link to download the report as shown in the screenshots attached to this article?

What do you see when you access any of the 3 example reports shown?

Regards

I can access each report individually.  The help file makes it sound like it's a one stop shop.  I can click 1 button and get all 3 reports.  The "hyperlink" in my "help" is not active.

@shelby_day - The download link is shown on all 3 reports, but you only need to download once as the ZIP file contains the complete package, including the output of all 3 of the reports (Cloud Pak, PVU and VPC) peak consumption.

The problem is that I am not an admin, thus I do not have access to these reports, yet I'm the only one in the entire organization that manages IBM and runs quarterly PVU reporting.   I've requested my role to be changed to admin.

The problem is that I am not an admin, thus I do not have access to these reports, yet I'm the only one in the entire organization that manages IBM and runs quarterly PVU reporting.   I've requested my role to be changed to admin.

Hi  Shelby_day, You don't need administrator permissions to download the IBM audit report or the Oracle LMS/GLAS archive. You can enable download by enabling "Troubleshooting: advanced access and log downloads" for the view-only operator role as shown in the attached screenshot. 

Troubleshooting advanced access and log downloads.PNG

Aamer

Thanks!  I'll let our engineer know!