cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Agent versus Other discovery source for Desktop & Server Inventory

Hi Team, We are doing POC for one of our customer wanted to compare FlexNet Agent versus Other discovery sources like SCCM, iLMT, BigFix Inventory, Eracent for Desktop & Server Inventory.. Can anyone please share detail comparison of Flexera Agents Vs other discovery sources. Also what are challenges with other discovery sources if we don't opt for Flexera agents. Thank You.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at the following post which discusses this kind of question: The big choice for gathering inventory: the FlexNet inventory agent or tool "XYZ"?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at the following post which discusses this kind of question: The big choice for gathering inventory: the FlexNet inventory agent or tool "XYZ"?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)