cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export License List from SAAS Manager

How can I export meaningful data from SAAS Manager?  Specifically need to export, into excel preferably, a list of licenses associated with our O365 Client.  Currently when I export I get a list of the application instances, not the licenses.  This is not helpful at all.  I am having to suffer through looking at each record in SAAS  Manager and trying to decide if I've touched it or not, and try to  make notes on a different spreadsheet of questions pertaining to particular license.

I've tried copying and pasting into Excel and that doesn't work well either.  Seems like this should be an OOB option to me.

Snips attached.

Shelby

(1) Solution

@shelby_day 

I would agree, the export options are limited... Please make sure to raise your needs/requirements through the ideas portal 

If you've integrated SaaS mgt. into ITAM/FNMS maybe you can leverage the export capabilities from there as an alternative in the meantime?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@shelby_day 

I would agree, the export options are limited... Please make sure to raise your needs/requirements through the ideas portal 

If you've integrated SaaS mgt. into ITAM/FNMS maybe you can leverage the export capabilities from there as an alternative in the meantime?

Thanks,

Was able to export into ITAM and much easier to digest the info.  Thanks!