cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMEA SaaS Applications

Get ready for it…we are! In 2020 Q3, Flexera is working on setting up SaaS Manager in an EMEA data center so our friends in EMEA can manage their SaaS applications and experience the success our North America customers have seen.

As we work towards getting setup and ready to go, we would love to hear from you what SaaS applications are at the top of your list to manage. All of our current integrations can be found in our documentation. Please comment below with the name and vendor of applications you would like to see added to the list. For clarity, if you have a URL for the application, even better!

For any application requested, our team will research the public API’s available and determine if the application is a good fit for SaaS Manager.

(11) Replies
From my engagements until now the following:
  • Office 365
  • Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Salesforce
  • ServiceNow
  • SAP's SaaS apps
    • SAP Analytics Cloud
    • SAP Enable Now
    • SAP Fiori
    • Etc.
  • Oracle SaaS apps like:
    • Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Enterprise Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for Self Service Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Procurement  Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Procurement for Self Service Procurement Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Execution Cloud Service
    • Oracle Fusion Product Management Cloud Service
  • Avaya (call center)
  • IBM
    • IBM Rational
    • IBM Watson IoT Platform
  • CloudCoach
  • Nixu Cyber Defence Center
  • MuleSoft (SaaS integration platform)

Hopefully other community members will chime in with more...

Thanks,

John Sorensen, Flexera

mag00_75
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion

SaaS Applications

Pluralsight.com (Online training)

Scrive.com (kind of similar as DocuSign)

Federation Integration

IBM TFIM to be able to do light detection of SaaS Usage

Financial Data

Oracle e-Business Suite

@mag00_75 Thanks for sharing these, I will get them added to our list to research!

More for the list:

• Workday
  • Ariba
  • Concur
  • SAP Hybris
  • Anaplan
  • ServiceMax (Salesforce add-on/plug-in)
  • Apttus (Salesforce add-on/plug-in)
  • Zuora (Salesforce add-on/plug-in)

Thanks,

John Sorensen, Flexera

@JohnSorensenDK thank you! I will make note of these. We do have Workday and Concur already, is there something specific about your requests to EMEA or perhaps different versions than what we support today?

Workday: https://docs.flexera.com/flexera/EN/SaaSManager/WorkdayHCMIntegration.htm#integrationinstructions_708861218_1235812

Concur: https://docs.flexera.com/flexera/EN/SaaSManager/CoupaIntegration.htm#integrationinstructions_708861218_1234915

@arossiaky 

Sorry about the delay in responding but just realized that you asked a follow-up question...

No particular reason for adding Workday and Concur although already supported...

I have a couple extras to add to the list though:

• BMC Helix Remedyforce (based on Salesforce)
  • BMC Helix ITSM

Thanks,

@arossiaky for service now, fsm does have an integration but it does not tell what plan or service now module user has access to, is this something in your roadmap l.

Hi @rohitkat , yes this is something we are looking into. As part of our research, can you help me understand how the plan and modules would be helpful? What actions would you like to talk on that information? We appreciate any insight!

Ashley Rossiaky

Product Manager

If i am  not wrong current FSM integration just brings in user details and login details from servicenow, from sys_user.list table of servicenow.

If we could know what modules of servicenow has access to like contract module or hrms or expense module along with the license type like approvers license or fulfiller license or other different types of license that would help us in getting a detailed reporting and we could provide better cost optimization suggestions.

thank you for the input @rohitkat . I've added to this to our list of considerations for ServiceNow

Hi,

Another one to consider might be Avalara.

Regards