cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report error

Hello. I created a custom report where I basically selected all options available (minus a few) in the license table. 

I am consistently getting the below error:

An error has occurred while retrieving information; you may need to refresh the page.
Error ID: ec7eb2f5-4fe3-43e5-8dc9-6997e9a60606

1. Is there a limit to the number of columns you can select in a report? If so, are there any workarounds besides creating multiple reports?

2. Is there a limit to the amount of rows that can be returned?

(1) Reply

@mdh7768 - Yes, my best guess would be the error is due to the number of fields you are selecting.  You are likely getting some type of internal error when trying to render the output in the Web UI.  If you have FNMS On-Premises, you can look in the WebUI Log files for the specific error that is happening.  I have not seen anything in writing on limits to the number of columns, but my guess is that this is dependent on which Report Objects you are using.

In terms of row limits, the Report Engine limits reports to 1 million rows of data.

If you have Flexera One ITAM, you may want to look into the available REST APIs to extract your License data rather than a report within the Web UI.