cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Dashboards in FlexeraOne

My company recently migrated to FlexeraOne and we are looking to create a simple interactive dashboard in the dashboard section.  We would like to create a dashboard that allows a user to select a license from a dropdown list and view the compliance information.  Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a License option to choose from.   We've searched through the Flexera Help, but haven't found anything.  Has anyone tried to create something similar or knows of any guides that could help?

Thanks!

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure if what you have in mind could be achieved in a dashboard.

If you want people to be able to search for a license and view compliance information, I would use the All Licenses page - it lists licenses that are configured, and compliance information can be viewed by clicking on the license of interest.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Ideally we were trying to avoid giving the users access to the All Licenses section, and thought the dashboard would be a way to filter some of the information that would be visible.  We thought we could create a simple pie chart similar to what is visible in the IT Asset Management dashboard.