cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption Analysis only allows 1 system to be selected

In the SAP Module of Flexera One, when you go into the Consumption Analysis section to pull T-code usage, it only allows to pull usage from one system at a time. Is there anyway to pull Tcode usage from multiple systems and/or the entire system landscape?

I'd like to be able to pull Tcodes for a specific user type across all systems so we can accurately build out Transaction profile to assign license types that match that usage. Going system by system, especially for landscapes with 30+ systems can be a time consuming process

(2) Solutions

Hi @GinLover100721 ,

Currently we don't have this feature in the product.  I will create an enhancement request and Product manager would talk to other customers and see how many would like to have this feature. 

Thanks,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

View solution in original post

Enhancement request FNMS-72634 is created.  

Diggesh H Joshi

View solution in original post

(7) Replies

Hi @GinLover100721 ,

Currently we don't have this feature in the product.  I will create an enhancement request and Product manager would talk to other customers and see how many would like to have this feature. 

Thanks,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

Enhancement request FNMS-72634 is created.  

Diggesh H Joshi

Thank you, Diggesh. Do you know how long these requests can take?

This is assigned to the product manager.  I am not sure about the work load of product manager so can't give you exact answer but I will bring up this issue when I meet with him next month.

Do you mind sharing what company you are from?  I can put it in the enhancement request.  

Best Regards,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

I am with Accenture. We have a few SAP clients on Flexera that could benefit from this enhancement. 

Great.  How many customers have asked for this feature?  

Diggesh H Joshi

They have not asked, but their respective SAP Named User license populations would benefit greatly as they all have upwards of 7-8 different named user types. We want to create profiles so we can accurately determine who should get which license type.