cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Adapter import using ComplianceComputerID matching

Hi, is it possible to match devices based on ComplianceComputerID (the legacy method) in Flexera One when updating Computer records. This works on-prem instead despite it not being the recommended method.

In System Task - Business import I get the error. I just want to confirm this is the case:

"Import failed. Error: Property type 'compliancecomputerid' is not supported in object type 'Computer'."
(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately I don't think matching on a ComplianceComputerID value is possible in a business adapter with Flexera One ITAM.

I can think of scenarios where this would be useful though, so if you have such a scenario I would encourage you to log an idea in Flexera Ideas in order for people to vote on it so that the level of interest can be determined.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

@anttimustonen There is actually already an idea for this which has gathered a significant amount of votes. I would suggest voting for this and adding a comment of your support rather than creating another idea.

FNMS-I-161 - Business Adapter Studio: Expose Object IDs

Thanks,

Dan