cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppPortal access from FlexeraONE

How can I access AppPortal from FlexeraONE platform?

(2) Solutions
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

App Portal is a product that is deployed on-premises, and is not part of the SaaS-based Flexera One product.

Flexera One does provide IT Asset Requests capabilities, which are SaaS-based capabilities that are similar in some ways to the capabilities of App Portal. To access administration pages for IT Asset Requests in Flexera One, login as normal and select options from the "IT Asset Requets" nav menu:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

You will not see any option related to App Portal in Flexera One, as App Portal is an on-premises product and is not part of Flexera One.

To access App Portal, you should enter the URL of the App Portal server that is installed within your network into your browser. If you are unsure of the URL for your local server, your App Portal administrator should be able to help.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

App Portal is a product that is deployed on-premises, and is not part of the SaaS-based Flexera One product.

Flexera One does provide IT Asset Requests capabilities, which are SaaS-based capabilities that are similar in some ways to the capabilities of App Portal. To access administration pages for IT Asset Requests in Flexera One, login as normal and select options from the "IT Asset Requets" nav menu:

image.png

we have appportal and using it but cant see the option from FlexeraONE platform, any suggestion

You will not see any option related to App Portal in Flexera One, as App Portal is an on-premises product and is not part of Flexera One.

To access App Portal, you should enter the URL of the App Portal server that is installed within your network into your browser. If you are unsure of the URL for your local server, your App Portal administrator should be able to help.

Understood, thank you, one more query, to see the options of cloud, SaaS, & IT requests, do we need to subscribe for these products by paying extra or do these come by default and we need to activate them

What you can access in Flexera One depends on which capabilities you have purchased. Examples of capabilities are:

• IT Visibility
  • IT Asset Management
    • SAM
    • SaaS Management
    • HAM
  • IT Asset Requests
  • Cloud Migration and Modernization
  • Cloud Cost Optimization

These capabilities can be bundled and purchased in various ways. Your Flexera Account Manager or Customer Success Manager should be able to provide details of exactly what capabilities you are licensed for.