** Update: May 9, 2022: version release date updated
We have retracted the Flexera Integration ServiceNow scoped app versions 5.0.7 and 5.0.8 from the ServiceNow store. See details below.
Impacted versions: 5.0.7 and 5.0.8
- In order to support all hardware normalization for the Data Platform, we introduced custom fields into cmdb_ci table. Some of our customers highly prefer not to use the parent table for such a purpose.
- We run a script to support IRE at the time of upgrading the app which resulted in the app upgrade taking a long time and resulting in the status never changing to completed despite the upgrade being completed.
We will be releasing version 5.0.8 again between May 23-May 30, which will
- Reduces the use of adding custom fields into cmdb_ci table.
- Runs the script after the upgrade instead of part of the upgrade.
- No action is needed if you have already upgraded to 5.0.7 or 5.0.8, Flexera will still support it. We do encourage though to upgrade to the latest version when we release it.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Reach out to Flexera Support and/or your customer success manager if you have more questions.