cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera is excited to be partnering with ITAM Review Learning to make LISA live and on-demand video training for ITAM, SAM and Software Licensing professionals available to Flexera customers and prospects. This content combines real-world scenarios relevant to your role as an ITAM, SAM or software licensing pro with the product and industry expertise of Flexera.

FAQs

What is LISA (Licensing, ITAM SAM, Academy) for Flexera? LISA for Flexera is on-demand and live training for ITAM, SAM and Software Licensing professionals.    LISA for Flexera includes the entire LISA curriculum from ITAM Review Learning, combined with additional Flexera One how-to content.

Why is Flexera partnering with ITAM Review Learning? Digital transformation has increased at a breakneck speed over the past few years.  This creates the need for ITAM experts to continually educate themselves on new products and changing license models from their biggest vendors.   Bringing together the hands-on, ITAM experience of the LISA experts with Flexera product expertise allows us to provide in-depth training on the broad set of topics which align with the responsibilities of our customers.

What content is included in the LISA curriculum? Courses covering the following topics are included in the core LISA training curriculum:

• Audit Defence
  • Autodesk
  • Docusign
  • Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Practitioner
  • IBM
  • IBM Practitioner
  • ITAM for SaaS
  • Micro Focus
  • Microsoft
  • Oracle
  • Practical ITAM (PITAM)
  • Quest Software Licensing Essentials
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
  • Salesforce Licensing
  • SAP
  • VMware

See the following page for additional details: LISA curriculum

What content is Flexera providing in addition to the LISA curriculum?    Flexera is creating how-to content which will complement the standard Lisa curriculumn.   The first topic we are addressing is Managing SaaS with Flexera One  which we plan to release in October.  This and other Flexera how-to content will be hosted on the LISA platform.  

There is other content I’d love to see. Can it be considered? If you have ideas or suggestions on additional Flexera One how-to content, please contact learning@flexera.com.

How much does it cost for a subscription? The cost for a one-year single user subscription to LISA for Flexera is  1440 USD.

Can I co-term with my Flexera One subscription?  Yes.

I have several people at my company who would like to use LISA for Flexera.   How many subscriptions do I need?   You must purchase a separate subscription for each person.

How do I order a subscription? Please contact learning@flexera.com for a quote.

How do subscription renewals and cancellations work?   LISA for Flexera subscriptions are not automatically renewed. We will contact you prior to expiration to ask if you would like to renew. We do not offer a cancellation in the middle of the term.  

Where do I access my subscription? You can access your subscription at: https://lisa.training

Once I order, how does the fulfillment process work?   You will receive an order confirmation from Flexera which will identify the subscribed user(s).   Subscribed users will then receive an email from lisa@itassetmanagement.net asking them to login and set a password.

Learn More!

Please contact learning@flexera.com if you have questions or to receive a quote.