OS error code 0x00000000 generated by xmlsign
OS error code 0x00000000 might be encountered while using xmlsign
xmlsign -a ../ActivationSettings/publisher.xml \ -i TrustedConfigOut.xml \ -o TrustedConfigOut.xml
- This error "OS error code 0x00000000" is most commonly seen in case of a mismatch in the xml/build process.
Things to check
- Make sure the vendor daemon name is correct.
- The publisher ID should be correct as per its respective vendor (As provided by Revenera)
- Use a supported OS and Visual Studio as per the release notes of the FNP Kit version in use.
- Be mindful of the gaps in the command "xmlsign -a ../ActivationSettings/publisher.xml \ -i TrustedConfigOut.xml \ -o TrustedConfigOut.xml"
- The HASH value (received with publisher ID) under platform directory-->Activation_Setting-->publisher.xml should be cross verified .
- Everytime while building the toolkit you need to use the same publisher id and hash value provided by Revenera OR simply copy and paste the publisher.xml file.