cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aguo_3120
Level 3

Where I can find "License Administration Guide" for FlexNet Publisher v11.16 ?

Jump to solution

Thanks

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

@aguo_3120 , i logged into the PLC using your account details and i can see the documentation library just fine. 

Here is the screenshot of my observation. Can you confirm if yours differ?

aparashar1_0-1580221155399.png

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@aguo_3120 , you should be able to download the Product documentation from the "Product and Licensing Centre (https://flexera.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operationsportal/startPage.do)", using your credentials for active Flexera publisher account (/account member).

I have shared the FNP-11.16 documentation library for your help here.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

I have been looking for it under, 

Product and License Center ->Product List ->FlexNet Licensing ->FlexNet Publisher -> FlexNet Publisher Documentation (11.16.5.1), but I do not see it.

0 Kudos

@aguo_3120 , i logged into the PLC using your account details and i can see the documentation library just fine. 

Here is the screenshot of my observation. Can you confirm if yours differ?

aparashar1_0-1580221155399.png

Thanks. I thought it is just listing the names of a few documents, now I realized it actually contains the files!