cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschier
Level 3

What means "Transient break" in TS event log file?

In our TS event log file there is an entry like that:

EventCode: 40000012, Message: Transient break. Timezone=+2 Validator=2 TrustedId=1 1=0 2=0 3=0 4=0 5=0 6=0 7=0 17=0

What does it mean? Is this documented somewhere in more detail?

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
baudewijn_verm
Level 4

In my events logs; there is even less detail; the Message contents is all encrypted.
0 Kudos
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@jschier , a transient break would mean that one/few properties of system (which would not led to a TS breakage) have changed. These transient breaks get resolved as soon as original configuration is achieved. For ex: TrackZero is missing and it gets updated at a later time.

The details around event log is for the purpose of debugging by the FNP engineering team and there is no documentation available to be shared with larger audience.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

@aparashar1 , did you mean these details are propitiatory to Revenera engineering? How can we debug a breakage by our self?

0 Kudos

One must raise the case with Revenera support in order to get the event logs debugged for a case of TS breakage or scenarios like that. Team could guide you on possible reasons for the breakage and other details on the go.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos