Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FabienPPri
Level 2

VENDOR_KEYS and upgrade

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are using FlexNet publisher with our C++ product. We are still using v11.12.0

We plan to upgrade to the last v11.18.3.1 because we also upgrade our product from 32bits to 64bits.

Do we have to change ou vendor key or can we keep the ones we have?

If we are required to update them, how to do so it?

Regards

Fabien

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @FabienPPri  ,

If you are going to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit toolkit then new keys would be required (in case you do not have support for 64 bit yet ) . If you just want to use 11.18.3.1 32 bit FNP toolkit then the older keys would work fine for you.

In case you want to upgrade to 64 bit platform and need new keys then please raise a ticket and we will assist you accordingly.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @FabienPPri  ,

If you are going to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit toolkit then new keys would be required (in case you do not have support for 64 bit yet ) . If you just want to use 11.18.3.1 32 bit FNP toolkit then the older keys would work fine for you.

In case you want to upgrade to 64 bit platform and need new keys then please raise a ticket and we will assist you accordingly.

FabienPPri
Level 2

Hi,

Until now, did not get new VENDOR KEY, whereas I've raised a ticket 😞

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi @FabienPPri  ,

Please provide the case Number so that I can follow up internally and provide the necessary updates.

0 Kudos
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @FabienPPri  ,

I had a check on your account and you have support for Windows 64 and Redhat Linux 64 bit  as well. The vendor keys have been sent to you , Kindly update the case if you need any further assistance.