cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avdhesh
Level 5

Unable to find "BasicExample.java" (Eval FNP)

Hi,
We are successfully eval FNE  but currently we  are evaluating the  FNP ,so  we  are following "FNP_11.16.2_doclib.pdf" document Steps for Evaluating FNP , but i unable to find "BasicExample.java" , so can you please tell me where i found this Example.

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

It seems that only available evaluation kits for FNP are lmadmin (windows, linux and Mac) along with windows 32 bit C/C++ toolkit.

For Java there is a separate toolkit, which is not available for the evaluation purposes.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

Hi, Now we purchase the FNP , but i still not able to find the "BasicExample.java" Example so can you please help me to find out this example.
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @avdhesh ,

Did you purchase the  FNP Java Kit?  I am only seeing an entitlement for FNP Red Hat Linux 64bit on your Account.

Thx,

0 Kudos

We purchased FNP red hat kit to integrate licensing in our software which is java based, so how are we supposed to integrate it ?
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

HI @avdhesh ,

To support Java you need to purchase the FNP Java kit and one platform "C" kit.  Please reach out to your Account Manager for further details.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

@avdhesh , i believe i am in touch with 'Himanshu' from your team via support case to discuss this further.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Publisher-Forum/How-do-I-activate-FlexNetLicensingToolkitForJava-v11-16-5-1-tar/m-p/125290#M1297

Kindly refer to the provided link for steps on how can we use the Java toolkit in juncture with "C" libraries and files.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)