cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
avdhesh
Flexera beginner

Unable to find "BasicExample.java" (Eval FNP)

Hi,
We are successfully eval FNE  but currently we  are evaluating the  FNP ,so  we  are following "FNP_11.16.2_doclib.pdf" document Steps for Evaluating FNP , but i unable to find "BasicExample.java" , so can you please tell me where i found this Example.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Flexera aparashar1
Flexera

Re: Unable to find "BasicExample.java" (Eval FNP)

It seems that only available evaluation kits for FNP are lmadmin (windows, linux and Mac) along with windows 32 bit C/C++ toolkit.

For Java there is a separate toolkit, which is not available for the evaluation purposes.

0 Kudos
avdhesh
Flexera beginner

Hi, Now we purchase the FNP , but i still not able to find the "BasicExample.java" Example so can you please help me to find out this example.
0 Kudos
Moderator jberthold Moderator

Hi @avdhesh ,

Did you purchase the  FNP Java Kit?  I am only seeing an entitlement for FNP Red Hat Linux 64bit on your Account.

Thx,

0 Kudos
avdhesh
Flexera beginner

We purchased FNP red hat kit to integrate licensing in our software which is java based, so how are we supposed to integrate it ?
0 Kudos
Moderator jberthold Moderator

HI @avdhesh ,

To support Java you need to purchase the FNP Java kit and one platform "C" kit.  Please reach out to your Account Manager for further details.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Flexera aparashar1
Flexera

@avdhesh , i believe i am in touch with 'Himanshu' from your team via support case to discuss this further.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Publisher-Forum/How-do-I-activate-FlexNetLicensingToolkitFo...

Kindly refer to the provided link for steps on how can we use the Java toolkit in juncture with "C" libraries and files.