Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dayvid
Level 3

Timeout Doesn't work for a specific feature

Jump to solution

Hi Support,

There are two features in our license file rocky_solver_professional and rocky_hpc_unit.

I have "TIMEOUTALL 900" set in the OPT file, when the sfotware uses the rocky_solver_professional and rocky_hpc_unit features and the client machine fails to connect, the rocky_solver_professional and rocky_hpc_unit features return to the server as expected.

But the same does not happen when I use the rocky_solver_professional feature alone, it does not return to the server after the time defined in the OPT file.

17:44:11 (esss) OUT: "rocky_solver_professional" Rocky@MUC-ROCKY  

17:44:11 (esss) OUT: "rocky_hpc_unit" Rocky@MUC-ROCKY  (3 licenses)

17:44:11 (esss) OUT: "rocky_solver_professional" Rocky@MUC-ROCKY 

18:04:12 (esss) IN: "rocky_hpc_unit" Rocky@MUC-ROCKY  (3 licenses) (INACTIVE)

18:04:12 (esss) IN: "rocky_solver_professional" Rocky@MUC-ROCKY  (INACTIVE)

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @Dayvid  ,

Could you share the options file and the license file with us so that we can test this out internally and see if we are observing the same behavior . Please raise a case for the same  .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @Dayvid  ,

Could you share the options file and the license file with us so that we can test this out internally and see if we are observing the same behavior . Please raise a case for the same  .

0 Kudos
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @Dayvid  ,

Could you remove the first line in the option file and just keep this and try

TIMEOUTALL 900

Please raise a support case if this doesn't work for you as it would require detailed analysis .

0 Kudos

Hi @jyadav 

This has already been tried, using only "TIMEOUT rocky_solver_professional 900", depositing only "TIMEOUTALL 900" and now finally using both options in sets.

0 Kudos

Hi @jyadav 

Any update on your test?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @Dayvid  ,

I am not seeing the behavior  that you have mentioned in the description in my local test , Hence please raise a case in the support portal for further debugging .

0 Kudos