Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnaud-dgb
Level 3

Publisher availability on Windows x86-32 platform

This version seems to be the last version supported on windows x86-32 platform:

FlexNet Publisher Windows x86-32 platform (11.13.1.2) Security Update

However it does not support Visual Studio 2015 or later. Is there any plan to provide one, or is the support for that platform completely discontinued? i.e. we can no longer ship our software on that platform?

Thanks and best regards.
A. Huck

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@arnaud-dgb , if i understand you correctly then you are looking for an upgraded version of FNP toolkit over Windows x86 - 32 bit support? If so, then there had been couple of moe Windows 32 bit kits enabled , as the latest available version is FNP-11.16.5.1.

Can you confirm if you can see them when you login to the Product and licensing Centre?

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@arnaud-dgb , just to add, Visual Studio 2015 support for FNP toolkit has been added since v11.14 release of toolkit .

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

No, I do not see them in the product and license center. I only get (windows) entries with name "FlexNet Publisher Windows x86-64 platform". What I am looking for is FlexNet Publisher Windows x86-32 platform, and for that the latest version available is 11.13.1.2.

0 Kudos

Hi @arnaud-dgb ,

I looked up the entitlements for your account.  Your Entitlement for the FlexNet Publisher Windows x86-32 platform expired on 11/30/2012 which is the reason you are not seeing any of the newer releases for that platform in the Product and License Center.   Your Entitlement has 4 platforms that have expired and 4 platforms that will expire on 11/30/2020.  Please contact your Flexera Account Manager regarding maintenance renewal on your desired platform(s).

Best regards,

0 Kudos