cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llacer
Level 2

Missing checked out licenses in license server log for Xilinx software

We have a Xilinx floating license serverr in linux running version 11.14.1.0 of the licensing utilities.

When ever we run Vivado 2020.2 from Windows machines, the licenses are successfuly checked out from the server, for example the implementation, synthesis and simulation features are correctly checked out as we can see in the windows Vivado application log tab.

Nevertheless, these successfuly checked out licenses are not logged in the server log as it used to be with older versions. We would need these licenses be logged in our license server for control and accouting purposes.

For the license server,  we use Flexera lmgrd server software under linux as provided by Xilinx. We have already contacted Xilinx for this but they refer us to Flexera to solve this issue.

Regards

Can you please help ?

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@llacer , May i request you to advise 'Xilinx' to raise a support cas with us? Because we would need to confirm n multiple details that only 'Xilinx ' can answer, like:

- FNP toolkit version on server and client in use.

- Has there been any implementational enhancement?

- What's the business use case i.e. if Trusted activation or borrow is involved?

It would be helpful if 'Xilinx' can replicate such behavior in house and then get in touch with Revenera Support for further assistance.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos