cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbforster
Level 4

Is Mac 11 Support on FNP's Roadmap?

Jump to solution

1.) Is BigSur Support on FNP's Roadmap? Can we get more details on its included support release?

2.) Is FNP planning to include support for emulators to support cross architecture communications?

3.) If no, is there any business reason behind that?

4.) Can this be added in future, if not already?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@jbforster , BigSur support is included with R1 2021 release i.e. FNP-11.18.0, scheduled for release by Feb first week (2021).

No, FNP officially doesn't support the emulator based cross architectural environment. However, in case if you are facing any issues, I can take it to engineering  - with no promise for a fix but a timeboxed evaluation.

This was a decision taken by concerned Product Management and engineering team.

In future, if there is a strong business need, it may get added - only post an agreement by PM. If you wish then we can always open an enhancement request against it post the release of FNP-11.18.0.

Hope this helps.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@jbforster , BigSur support is included with R1 2021 release i.e. FNP-11.18.0, scheduled for release by Feb first week (2021).

No, FNP officially doesn't support the emulator based cross architectural environment. However, in case if you are facing any issues, I can take it to engineering  - with no promise for a fix but a timeboxed evaluation.

This was a decision taken by concerned Product Management and engineering team.

In future, if there is a strong business need, it may get added - only post an agreement by PM. If you wish then we can always open an enhancement request against it post the release of FNP-11.18.0.

Hope this helps.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)