cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve0
Level 3

Flexnet Publisher and AWS CentOS

Hello,

Is there a supported OS list for Flexnet publisher and if so where can we find it?  We're looking to deploy Flexnet Publisher in AWS on CentOS. Any help with finding supported OS's would be helpful.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@Steve0 , we can always refer to the Release documentation of particular FNP toolkit to find out the list of supported OS.

Can you tell me the FNP toolkit version of concern here? So that i could share the release note of same?

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

The documentation we were given for this project is for FNP 2020 R1 (11.16.6).

Is this the correct information you need?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

By the way.  We did review the release not documentation, but we did not see supported OS's.  We do see a tested platform's section.  And I did not see CentOS on the listed tests?

0 Kudos

@Steve0 , i have added the FNP-11.16.6 release notes with this comment. There is a section in the document "System Requirement" which talks in detail about the supported OS and other configurations. Kindly refer to that.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

Thank you for taking the time and posting this for me.

S

0 Kudos